Microsoft Office 2019
Productivity software for business, office, or school
- Category Office Suites
- Program license Paid
- Version 2019
- Works under: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Program available in English
- Program by Microsoft
Microsoft Office 2013 turns your computer into one of the most effective tools in your home and allows you to create and edit documents.
The days of purchasing a computer and finding that it came loaded with all the apps and programs you need are a thing of the past. Even if you spend thousands on a computer from a top manufacturer, you'll likely find that it lacks simple software like Microsoft Office. This free trial of Microsoft Office 2013 lets you explore all the features of this software for up to 30 days without paying a dime.
One of the biggest features of this download is the access you get to Word 2013. Word is one of the most popular word processing programs in the world today. You can create, edit and save documents, and when you save your work, you can even save those documents for use with older versions of Word. Word also lets you insert charts and photographs into your documents, which comes in handy when doing projects for work.
In addition to Word 2013, you also get access to Excel 2013. Excel helps you create spreadsheets in a fraction of the time that you can share with others. You'll also receive Outlook 2013, which you can use to check your email. Other programs that come with the download include the 2013 versions of PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. Use the included Lync as a new instant messenger to stay connected with friends, family and even coworkers.
Even if you used Microsoft Office in the past, you'll find some new features on the 2013 version. Word now works on touchscreens to help you scan and scroll quicker without reaching for your mouse, and you can now view PDF files in seconds. Instead of opening another program, searching for the right file on your computer and then opening that file, Microsoft Office now lets you instantly open those PDF files and even edit those documents.
You'll also love the new presenter mode that comes with PowerPoint. This splits the screen into two different components. One appears on your larger screen and lets those watching follow along, but the second creates a version of the presentation that you can read on your own computer screen. The 2013 Microsoft Office free download lets you try out all the new features of the software suite before investing any money.
- Designed to work effectively on traditional computer screens and touchscreens
- Comes loaded with software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Features helpful tips on using each piece of software and making changes
- Allows users to embed videos and images with HTML coding
- Includes a free trial of Lync and Outlook to help users stay connected
- Lack of storage space requires that users opt for cloud storage
- Limits the work users can do on touchscreens and tablets
- Frequently pops up warnings near the end of its trial